Managing Your Account
Your HTTP API tokens can only be seen and saved by you during the creation in your profile. We do not store your tokens, and recommend saving them in a password manager of your choice. Navigate to the Aleph Alpha profile page to start managing your new API tokens.
Create a New Token
- To create a new token, start by clicking on the "Create Token" Button.
- Give the new token a description, such as a project or team name.
- Great! Now copy the generated value. You won't see it again!
Delete a Token
- If you want to delete an existing token, so that it can no longer access the API, click on the trash icon next to the token
- If you are absolutely sure, confirm by clicking the "Delete" button. Your token will now be invalidated.